New Fits 24 To 12 Volt Alternator Starter Conversion Kit John Deere Tractor 3010
Over 30,000 aftermarket & original parts. NEW FITS 24 TO 12 VOLT ALTERNATOR STARTER CONVERSION KIT JOHN DEERE TRACTOR 3010 TS-8000. Replaces Part Numbers & Specifications. THIS IS A COMPLETE KIT TO CONVERT YOUR EXISITING 24V SYSTEM TO A 12V SYSTEM. IT INCLUDES THE STARTER AND ALTERNATOR ALL IN ONE CONVENIENT PACKAGE! CONVERSION KIT PART NUMBERS: DIXIE TS-8000 JOHN DEERE TY16172, SE501474 THIS KIT REPLACES THE FOLLOWING 24V PART NUMBERS TO A 12V SYSTEM. As a parts distributor we mostly sell aftermarket parts (any OEM parts would be noted as such). PLEASE VERIFY YOUR OEM PART NUMBER FROM YOUR ORIGINAL UNIT TO HELP ENSURE FITMENT. IT INCLUDES THE ALTERNATOR AND ALTERNATOR ALL IN ONE CONVENIENT PACKAGE!
JOHN DEERE TRACTOR 3010 JOHN DEERE TRACTOR 3020 JOHN DEERE TRACTOR 4010 JOHN DEERE TRACTOR 4020. The sole responsibility of RAREELECTRICAL - if any - shall be the replacement of defective products as stated above.It is the responsibility of the customer to verify the correct application information prior to purchasing any product from RAREELECTRICAL. The item "NEW FITS 24 TO 12 VOLT ALTERNATOR STARTER CONVERSION KIT JOHN DEERE TRACTOR 3010" is in sale since Friday, April 19, 2019. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Charging & Starting Systems\Alternators & Generators". The seller is "rareelectrical" and is located in Atlanta, Georgia. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Rareelectrical
- Manufacturer Part Number: 686696247587
- Type: Alternator & Starter Conversion Kit
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Interchange Part Number: TY16172
- Other Part Number: SE501474
- California Prop 65 Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Lead, Carbon Black, Silica, Crystalline which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Teeth on Drive: 10
- Volts: 12
- Amperage: 63
- Weight: 47 lbs
- Source: Aftermarket